AB 104 Student Retention / grade change
STUDENT RETENTION REQUEST
- The application to request a grade change (we recommend using the CDE template found here)
- The list of postsecondary educational institutions that will accept Pass or No Pass grades on the student’s transcript for admission purposes (you can find that list here)
- A statement that some postsecondary educational institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade instead of a letter grade for admission purposes.
Student Rights and Resources
- Student Sexual Harassment Policy
- Student Rights Under Title IX (Nondiscrimination/Harassment/Intimidation/Bullying Policy)
- Uniform Complaint Procedure/Annual Notice
- Student Suicide Policy
- State-wide Bullying Prevention Resources
- Nondiscrimination Policy
The mission of the Live Oak Unified School District, an ethnically diverse community, is to graduate students who have high moral and ethical standards, an enthusiasm for learning, and who are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in a global society.Learn More
Find out how your school board members are working to make Live Oak the best it can be!
Get all your annual parent notifications for the 2019-2020 school year here!
Visit our NEW Live Oak distance learning website to find help and support during the COVID19 closure.